Rules of the GameYour safety is very important to us. Although you are protected in a bubble, we still want to avoid any possible injuries. …therefore, these rules apply.
Bubble Soccer is not really about the game of soccer. You don’t have to be a great soccer player. It’s kind of like Bumper Cars. You don’t have to be a great driver. Have fun!!!!
- Be attentive at all times!!
- Avoid blindsided hits
- No camping in front of the goal
- Bubble must be worn when on the field (no exceptions)
- Bubbles are to be worn not jumped on.
- Have fun!!
Games will be played 5v5 (5 players against 5). We might add more if needed but for the most part the game is played best when it is 5v5.
The referee has ultimate authority on the field. All rules are open to the interpretation of the Referee and their decision is final.
Bubble Soccer Attire
We want to make sure you are safe and that our equipment is safe. Here are some simple rules for attire.
- No CLEATS! Appropriate footwear is required for the safety of players (and the Bubbles)
- No jewelry! Please remove all necklaces, watches, rings or earrings
- Please wear loose and comfortable sports clothing, preferably no zippers.
- No hair barrettes, bobby pins or belts.
- No sunglasses or eyeglasses unless worn with sports goggles.
- We also recommend knee pads for both indoor and outdoor play!